Just as we did when cooler weather arrived, it is important to reassess skin care regimens and products, and make some adjustments as the weather warms, and we say goodbye to Winter.
As the sun starts to shine and the days get longer, we turn off indoor heating, and the air itself brings with it more moisture.
- Recommit to exfoliating weekly. This will help shed the dead skin cells and winter dullness, and reveal brighter skin, ready to absorb treatment products. Our Gentle refining scrub features dual exfoliation (physical and enzymatic) and is perfect for even the most sensitive skin types.
- Return to the outdoors. Even a brisk, 15-minute walk will oxygenate your lungs and your skin, and do your soul so much good!
- Switch to our Purifying gel cleanser. This cleanser removes makeup, excess oils and sweat, and helps tighten pores.
- Consider a lighter moisturizer. And for the morning, make sure your cream contains sun protection. Our Protective day cream is the perfect 3-in-1: lightweight moisture, anti-aging treatment (vitamin C, edelweiss), and sun protection.
- Keep your complexion even. Incorporate our Pigment serum under your moisturizer. It is safe for use twice a day, every day, including during sunny weather (it does not contain any ingredients that make your skin more photo-sensitive).
- Protect your eye contour area. Always leave the house with a pair of large sunglasses, and use our Tightening eye gel, perfect to minimize fine lines and lift and tighten.
- Lighten up your makeup routine and let your skin breathe.
- Prepare your body for summer wear. Incorporate our Firming gel for neck and bust and our Optimizing body contour gel to help lift, tighten, and smooth your body.
- Prepare your feet for sandals. An at-home pedicure does the trick, along with daily use of our Dry skin balm – perfect every evening before you fall asleep.
- Finally, continue to hydrate from the inside out. Add some fresh herbs to your water if you wish to give it some flavor.