Whether it is for trial or travel, get these four travel size products together and save
This bundle includes travel size:
* Bag not included
What it does:
- This luscious, creamy Kantic brightening moisture mask loved by many beauty editors is packed with natural botanicals to soothe, protect, and brighten dull skin. Oats, known for their softening properties, are combined with wild pansies to speed the recovery of distressed skin and calm irritation. Resveratrol from grape extracts protects the skin from environmental stress, while the powerful blueberry reduces the appearance of facial redness.
- All-time favorite Dry skin balm hydrates and softens the skin, provides instant relief from dry, chapped, uncomfortable skin. Ideal for hands, elbows, knees, feet and other areas that need an extra dose of moisture and protection.
- Award-winning Firming gel for neck tones and firms the appearance of the neck, bust, and arms, helping to impart a more youthful appearance to this often-forgotten part of the body. Clinically-proven to have an immediate lifting and tightening effect.
- Purifying facial cleanser rapidly dissolves makeup and excess oils from the skin’s surface while gently exfoliating and removing deeper impurities from the pores. Cucumber softens and grapefruit refreshes and brightens the skin.
How to use:
- Apply generously to cleansed face and neck once or twice a week in the evening. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water after 15-20 minutes. This moisturizing mask will not harden. May also be used overnight, as a "sleeping mask". Suitable for all skin types. Ideal for sensitive or sensitized skin, including after cosmetic procedures.
- Apply the dry skin balm to dry and chapped areas as often as desired. Leaves a light, fresh scent on the skin.
- Apply Firming gel for neck and bust to neck, chest, décolleté, and arms morning and evening. Suitable for all skin types.
- Apply a small amount of Purifying facial cleanser to thoroughly wet skin, work into a lather, and massage over face. Rinse with lukewarm water.