This product has received many accolades and is an editor favorite – it was written up in In Style as the “best pre-party mask,” in Vogue as the mask to “Netflix-binge in," and in People as the mask to wear during Zooms. It was also included in a roundup of best masks on VanityFair.com:
Get the ultimate glow with this cult-classic product. Extremely creamy in texture, it contains natural botanicals and oats to soothe and brighten dull skin. Plus, your skin will feel extra-soft.
- Actress Necar Zadegan maintains her glowing complexion with this mask.
- Before “sleep masks” and “nighttime masks” and “overnight masks” were a thing, Kantic Brightening Moisture Mask fans loved applying this product in the evening and leaving it on overnight, waking up to flawless skin and the perfect glow.
- Another favorite trick with this mask is to add a little to your Alchimie Forever moisturizer every morning - think of it as a “booster” for her favorite cream.
- As InStyle figured out early on, it is the best “pre-party” mask because it evens out the skin, fills in fine lines, and gives the complexion a gorgeous glow – making makeup application easier and your makeup look better. Before a big event, apply a thin coat of the mask, almost like a primer, to your skin, then proceed with your makeup routine, and be amazed!
- The natural color of this mask makes it usable “in public.” It is a soft shade of purplish (this is from the whole red grapes we use) which almost blends in to your skin, so you can wear it around the house when your other half is present. This is why People Magazine suggested you "wear it on Zoom calls!"
- And it makes the perfect travel mask: applying it at takeoff ensures glowing skin at landing. No “I just got off the airplane and my skin is blah and dehydrated” look! We made it in travel size just for this very purpose.
If you have not yet tried it, add the Kantic Brightening Moisture Mask to your skin care routine today!