The Alchimie Forever Brightening Peel is our one professional-only product. We call it our Glow Treatment. Here’s what you want to know:
For skin care professionals:
This peel is a superficial “LunchTime” peel adequate for all skin types and all skin tones. It is a blend of five acids, which makes it both incredible effective and incredibly versatile:
- Citric acid (3.5%): firming effects, helps to even out skin tone
- Lactic acid (3.5%): promote cellular renewal, helps to even out skin tone
- Glycolic acid (3.5%): gives the skin a smoother look and feel, stimulates collagen production to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Mandelic acid (1.5%): helps reduce breakouts, has antiseptic properties
- Salicylic Acid (1.0%): helps reduce acne and blemishes, has astringent properties
This peel also features our signature European blueberry extract for added antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
This peel should be left on the skin for between 2 and 7 minutes depending on your client’s skin type, and can be neutralized with water.
Because this product contains salicylic acid, it is not to be performed on pregnant or nursing women. All of the usual contra-indications for superficial peels will also apply here.
For skin care consumers:
Ask your favorite esthetician for our Brightening Peel Glow Treatment during your next facial. Your skin will thank you! The treatments’ benefits include:
- Immediate firming and tightening effect
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- A more even pigment
- Refined pores
- Fewer breakouts and blemishes
- Smoother, brighter-looking skin
You may have some transient redness and very mild flaking for a day or two after this peel, but nothing that would prevent you from living “your normal life.” To maintain optimal glow and skin health, this peel can be performed every 6-8 weeks.
Alchimie Forever Brightening Peel: less makeup, more glow!