Our Version of Random Acts of Kindness Day
Random Acts of Kindness Day (February 17th) was started in 1995, to encourage people to practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty. Here is how we are celebrating Random Act of Kindness Day.
- Being kind to ourselves: greeting ourselves with a smile in the morning bathroom mirror, and acknowledging that feature we find most beautiful about ourselves. “Good morning self, wow your eyebrows look great this morning!”
- Being kind to our skin: a little extra TLC all week long, from an exfoliation treatment followed by our Kantic Brightening Moisture Mask to extra hydration for hands and feet.
- Being kind to the fabulous skin care professionals who keep our skin glowing: writing five-star reviews about our most recent facials and other beauty treatments.
- Being kind to our loved ones: making three seemingly-random phone calls to people we love yet don’t speak to often, just because we haven’t talked in a while.
- Being kind to strangers: nothing makes us more happy than complimenting a stranger on their outfit.
Today, we are reminded of these wise words: “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” - Dalai Lama