Have skin care, will travel!
As the world opens back up and the holiday travel season is upon us, here are some tips to keep your skin glowing on planes, trains, and automobiles.
- Maintain your skin care routine while on the road. Whether you pack your full-size products or their travel versions, avoid switching the core products in your routine (cleanser, moisturizer, eye cream). Consistency is key.
- If your favorite products don’t come in travel size, DIY. You can find refillable bottles and jars at your closest drugstore or favorite beauty boutique.
- Use your moisturizer (or favorite hydrating mask) during travel. The longer the travel, the more you can reapply. (Pro tip: a thin layer of our Kantic Brightening Moisture Mask increases hydration and enhances glow).
- Avoid hotel bathroom amenities as they can be irritating. The last thing you want on the road is your skin reacting poorly to a new product.
- Apply a healing and nourishing hand cream every time you use hand sanitizer. Our Dry Skin Balm comes in a small 1 Fl. Oz. tube ideal for your purse or carry on.
- Arm yourself with patience and smiles. Nothing makes travel easier or look better!