With summer vacations in full swing, here are some tips to keep your skin glowing on planes, trains, and automobiles.
- Maintain your skin care routine while on the road. Whether you pack your full-size products or their travel versions, avoid switching the core products in your routine (cleanser, moisturizer, eye cream). Consistency is key.
- If your favorite products don’t come in travel size, DIY. You can find refillable bottles and jars at your closest drugstore or favorite beauty boutique.
- Use your moisturizer (or favorite hydrating mask) during travel. The longer the travel, the more you can reapply. (Pro tip: a thin layer of our Kantic Brightening Moisture Mask increases hydration and enhances glow).
- Avoid hotel bathroom amenities as they can be irritating. The last thing you want on the road is your skin reacting poorly to a new product.
- Apply a healing and nourishing hand cream every time you use hand sanitizer. Our Dry Skin Balm comes in a small 1 Fl. Oz. tube ideal for your purse or carry on.
- Arm yourself with patience and smiles. Nothing makes travel easier or look better!